- Tilth Alliance for the STFW/OFEP program, educational opportunities, and best plant sales in town.
- Happy Roots Farm, Sweet Briar Farm, Wonderful One Acre Farm, and Raregg Ranch for helping us expand our laying flock.
- Substation Paperie for designing our egg carton stamps.
- Portage Bay Grange for providing endless feed, books, and supplies to aspiring urban farmers like us.
- Micah Anderson for reminding me to be mindful, especially around bees.
- Alex Kazer for helping me put up my first hoop house.
- Matthew McDermott for encouraging me to temper my idealism with reality.
- Duane and Tanya King for their lessons in permaculture and graciousness.
- Justin and Kate Ivy for graciously tolerating our farm in the city.
- Anna Schulman for gently persuading us that kale is indeed as tasty as it is nutritious.
- Suzy and Jesse Knutson for always offering support, feedback, and recommendations.
- Bet and Emmanuel Dolo for your continued enthusiasm and support.
- Jill Haddaway for your creative genius and generosity.
- Sharon Land for your technical skill and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Monica Burnison for peanut butter string cheese lunch time.
- Ambryn Melius & Alex Kewitt for enthusiastic baby dance parties and reminding us the value of fun.
- STFW Cohort 2015 for support, camaraderie, and toddler wrangling.
Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.” ― A.A. Miln